Exercise And Calories Burned - Weight Loss After Pregnancy Breastfeeding - Burning Calories And Fat.
Exercise And Calories Burned
- Use or apply (a faculty, right, or process)
- practice: carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions; "practice law"
- Exert (part of the body) to promote or improve muscular strength
- the activity of exerting your muscles in various ways to keep fit; "the doctor recommended regular exercise"; "he did some exercising"; "the physical exertion required by his work kept him fit"
- Engage in physical activity to sustain or improve health and fitness; take exercise
- exert: put to use; "exert one's power or influence"
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- (calorie) a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- Either of two units of heat energy
- destroyed or badly damaged by fire; "a row of burned houses"; "a charred bit of burnt wood"; "a burned-over site in the forest"; "barricaded the street with burnt-out cars"
- treated by heating to a high temperature but below the melting or fusing point; "burnt sienna"
- (of a taste) Like that of food that has been charred in cooking
- (of sugar) Cooked or heated until caramelized
- ruined by overcooking; "she served us underdone bacon and burnt biscuits"
Day 87 > 365 Jazzercise
This photo is for my 80's Challenge Set. Only 2 more to go, I swear!
One, and, two, and, one, and two... and "jazz hands"!!!!
Note #1: I can't believe I still had this 'Jazzercise' top
Note #2: I'm having fun with this.
room when I am not there .... no calories
burning here .....**Please don't use this image on websites,
blogs or other media without my explicit permission.
© All rights reserved **
Similar posts: fastest and best way to lose weight why should i lose weight how many calories to burn per day how many calories in steak tips vegetarian low carb diets the calorie count apple negative calories 10 healthy eating tips meals with 300 calories foods high in calorie
- (日) 21:41:12|
- Category: None